The transferring of a residence visa is the process of changing your sponsorship to the new employer. When you previously entered the UAE, your previous employer was your sponsor. But once you decide to change, you must transfer it to your new employer and you can go for any Visa suitable. You may directly reach out to GDRFA for more details.